Compatible with all the latest home automation systems, it interfaces with both radiant panels and fan coils.
Optimum3 also boasts excellent features in the field of low noise levels, in fact it delivers about 40dB, equivalent to a domestic refrigerator in operation.
Not having outdoor units, it is the ideal solution for historic areas and for listed buildings.
- Twin rotary inverter compressor
- R410A coolant
- Bodywork: AG3 aluminum cladding and galvanized steel frame
- Reinforced and sound-absorbing acoustic insulation: agglomerated and cellular synthetic foam.
- Steel grid resistant to atmospheric and antivolatile agents in painted electro-galvanized steel, made up of:
- Deflector with incorporated water drop that prevents dripping and stains on the walls of the house.
- Paint: polyester brick colour, white (RAL 9010) or shiny pearl white (RAL 1013) base, opzionalmente, possibility of choosing the colour (RAL supply).
- Complete hydraulic kit:
- Circulator: ''class A''low power consumption of the electric motor.
- Expansion tank 1.5 bar.
- Valve turning direction 3 bar.
- Differential pressure valve.
- fully respects the RT2012 regulation